The DASH Marketplace has already become one of the premier places to buy model trains, but we're always looking to improve the form and function of the buying experience. We've made some incredible new changes to our watch list and bid management areas, and we're here to show them off.
Managing your watch list and bids on the DASH Marketplace just got a lot more intuitive and user-friendly. We've added a number of key features which will help you during last-minute bidding frenzies and make your life on the DASH Marketplace much easier in general.
The My Favorites/ Watched area of the site is where many users manage all the listings they are interested in buying. We now made it a functioning "dashboard" where almost all of your buying activity can take place without bouncing around the site. Take a look at the improvements and a photo of them in action below.
"My favorites / Watched" Section Improvements
- We made it easier to see when you are currently the high bidder
- It's now obvious when you have been outbid
- It's easier to increase bids right from this screen
- Changed "Auctions" to "Listings" for clarification
- Can now sort by listing end dates to focus on the most important auctions first
- Included pagination for easier management of long lists of items
- Refreshes every 5 minutes to help you stay up to date during last minute bidding sessions.
"Your Bids" Section Improvements
- Easy to see when you are currently the high bidder
- Easy to see when you have been outbid
- Easy to increase bids
- Easy to re-bid on all items from one screen
- Included pagination for easier management of lots of items
- Added listing image to more quickly see what items are
We want your buying experience on the DASH Marketplace to be a pleasant one, and we're pretty sure these changes have already made it a lot better. If there are other changes you'd like to see implemented or improved, just leave a comment below and we'll do our best to address those too!