Our partnership with industry-leader Trainz.com continues to develop, and we're happy to announce that DASH Model Trains will officially become "Trainz Auctions" in the very near future.
With this change, the site you know and love isn't going anywhere! All of the features and auctions will still be there, and now you will have a trusted leader in the world of trains to further support our community's continued growth and influence in the hobby. It doesn't get any better than this!
You may be wondering what exactly to expect, and I've got a few answers that might help.
- You will still be able to sell your trains and buy from sellers other than Trainz.com.
- Your future visits to any Collector-ModelTrains.com page will automatically be redirected to the same page with TrainzAuctions.com as the URL.
- You will see a new logo at the top of the site, but all of your data will still be there and the functionality will remain the same.
- Your data will remain safe and secure throughout this process.
- You will still be able to reach me at Corey@TrainzAuctions.com for support with the site or your account.
Trainz Auctions will be going live on Wednesday, January 11th.
If you have any other questions, we have put together a Frequently Asked Questions page we think will help. You're also welcome to reply to this email with specific questions regarding the transition.
We couldn't be more ecstatic that Trainz is showing continued investment in the growth of the hobby, and we're confident this change will help support the future of railroading for years to come.